36 Thoughts I Had Watching Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3 The Queen's Justice | TELLY THOUGHTS

, , No Comments
Hi,

Yeah, I know. I am late you all don't need to bash at me for being super late. It just occurred late.
Anyway, I absolutely enjoy reading these thoughts while watching certain TV show and I thought to myself, why not try them? Actually give my brain a voice or in this case, words. So here it is.

36 Thoughts I Had Watching Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3 The Queen's Justice

1. That's a long intro mate!

2. AYYY JON SNOW IS HERE OML

3. Tyrion and Jon need to make up a team. LOVE THEM! Omg that look!  I am sorry I am just too eXCITED TO SEE MY FAVS IN A SINGLE FRAME.

4. Aw, Jon is so concerned about his boat. I don't blame him.

5. I always find it funny when someone introduces Dany with a billion titles.

6. SER DAVOS????? That's all that there is???
    How about,
    This is Jon Snow, lord commander, king of the nights watch, knower of nothing, owner of great locks, awoken from the dead, a great leader perhaps thief of millions of hearts.

7. "I am the last Targaryen" NAHHHH YOU KNOW NOTHING KHALEESI

8. *Jon and Dany in the same room* someone hold my ship.

9. Please girl, believe Jon. You own like three dragons yet you don't believe in the WHITE WALKERS?!

10. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL EURON GREYJOY!!

11. Ugh! I hate his guts!

12. But you know Ellaria got hit by karma so that's kinda how the game works, no?

13. JAMIE IS TRIGGERED!!! OMG HOW DARE HE??

14. Whats up with this really pink shade of lipstick Cersie?

15. OH.

16. HOLY SHIT! THAT'S EVIL. That's Cersie for you ladies and gentlemen.

17. Incest...

18. MYCROFT HOLMES??? Hiii!

19. Ok, I LOVE Tyrion! His sass and beauty surprises me every damn time.

20. Ugh. It's Baelish, like always, not leaving Sansa alone. Dude, she doesn't want you. GET A HINT!

21. Aww..she's worried about food.

22. At the gate? At the gate what??? IS IT ARYA?

23. OMG RUN SANSA! IT'S ARYA!!!

24. Oh, okay it's Bran!! BRAN EVERYBODY SHOW SOME ENTHUSIASM!

25. Of all the things you could tell Sansa, you chose to tell her she looked beautiful on the night she got raped.

26. How about tell her JON IS A TARGARYEN???

27. Bran: It's hard to explain
      Sansa: Try please
      Bran: *gives the most lamest explanation*

28. Samwell all sweaty when Jorah is being examined lmao.

29. I love Sam. He the best!

30. Tyrion, you neva fail to surprise me mate.

31. All this fight is making me confused please slow down.

32. WHERE THE LANNISTERS AT???

33. OMG

34. Jamie is so nice tbh. I really like him.

35. Oh my god.. it's the big confession.
      "Tell Cersie, I want her to know it was me." BAM!

36. R.I.P Queen of Sass. This reminds me, the whole house Tyrell is no more. That's sad!

That's all folks! This is what was going on in my darling mind. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Credits to Buzzfeed because they did it first I guess and that's where I got my inspiration from.

Share it with people who might be interested (If you like, that is.)

Until next time,
SL

0 comments:

Post a Comment