Being Grateful Even With Low Self Esteem || RAMBLE

, , No Comments
So I received my very first one of those letters which starts with, "We regret to inform you that you couldn't get in our prestigious university cos you ain't worthy." And I would be lying if I said I am not shattered because damn right I am.

But then again, my test went okay ish so I guess there's no blaming the system for being wrong. It's only me.
I mean, yes this kicked my self esteem in the butt and it's crying out in some corner but its fine. Sometimes, those bruises look beautiful on that ass.

God! Talk about being the double C aka cliche and cringy. Sorry about that. By now you've figured out one or two things about me which includes that I am a college grad and trying my luck in different universities. (Which is failing btw, refer to my update).

Anyway, I really feel like I am talking to no one in particular here so please show some signs by commenting. I'll know that you are reading this and it'll make me smile.
It's Monday (It was, when I typed this) which means I have already watched Game of thrones season seven, episode four (The Spoils of War) therefore, expect a blog post very soon.

Until then,
SL being all gloomy signs off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment