MEAN COMMENTS & ONLINE HATE || RAMBLE

, , 1 comment
I am writing this as I sit on the porch watching birds chirp, autumn breeze take over the silence. Such a beautiful day! I like silence, but specific silence. The silence where human voices are shunned, the silence where all you hear is nature. It's the kind of silence my mind seeks.

Anyway, I was scrolling through my Instagram the other day and stumbled upon this picture of a girl where she was wearing a revealing outfit. It didn't bother me because let's be real, is it my business? No! So why am I writing a blog post about it?

You see, I read the comments and boy they were horrendous! Specially coming from a girl to another girl. Honestly, why? Why does it bothers you? If she is wearing something against your morals or anything, it does not by any means allow you to send hate on her and call her names.
We don't realize until the damage is done. Are you waiting for the walls to completely break? Because from how your actions are, cracks have already been starting to form.

Before you begin to judge someone else, ask yourself, 'Am I a saint?' you'll definitely get a no for an answer so do you realize the cycle? The cycle goes on like this;

Sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently

I don't see the point of it though, do you? Like sitting on your computer, sending hate on someone else for the choices they are making with their life. I just don't see it. What is in for you? Can you for a moment just think about walking in their skin? Can you for a moment consider being in their place and let all those negativity sink within you? Sounds easy? Try it!

Harper Lee quoted something incredible in her prize winning work, To kill a mocking bird
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. Until you climb into his skin and walk around it."
So please, don't! You don't realize what you are causing. It's like a wall as I mentioned before, your bitter words are increasing the cracks. Spread love not hate! That is it I think, I hope what I intended to convey has been delivered.

I am eager to read your thoughts on this. Leave them in the comments below. 

Until then,
Angry SL signs off


1 comment:

  1. Stumbled on your blog completely by accident, but I really enjoyed this post and completely agree with you - we should all just get on with our own lives and be happy for one another because spreading hate can really hurt someone in ways we don't know.

    Love your writing style!

    If you are in the mood to read travel/lifestyle type blogs then please do head over to my page: https://distressjournaling.blogspot.com/

    Aimee.

    ReplyDelete