Corny First Blog Post Title

, , No Comments
Choosing the right theme for the blog which matches my stupid aesthetic is the hardest part. It took me about two hours to finally decide one which by the way, I am not liking anymore! Such bamboozle!

Anyway, I have always been really bad with the intros. Do I really need to introduce? Ah.. Okay then, I'll try. (Note the keyword here is try.)

Hi,

I am an opinionated rookie who likes to ramble occasionally. I am enthusiastic about MOVIES, BOOKS and TV SERIES. (Notice my enthusiasm) I also like to design graphics and ranting about different subjects is something vital for my soul.

The sole purpose of this blog is expressing opinions which are otherwise ignored and maybe earn some money. I find absolutely no shame in admitting the truth which comes to my next point that I despise liars, hypocrites and really really hot weather.

I am really excited to explore the world of blogging. Grab yourself some hot cuppa tea/coffee/what ever drink pleases your inner self because this is going to be one hell of a blog!

P.S If you are wondering about some deep meaning behind my blog name (Shaded Larch) let me save you the trouble by enlightening you about my creative mind.

Absolutely nothing!

Until next time then,
I'll see you guys with an exciting blog post.

Light,
SL

0 comments:

Post a Comment