WHY I AM MAD AT GOOGLE || RAMBLE

, , No Comments
It's not like half the world was waiting but I feel obliged to present my reason for a slight delay in the blog post,

I am lazy and nobody reads these.

I know what you are wondering. You are wondering why this blog post is targeting google when in fact, the platform given for targeting is by google? The reason is, I am not afraid of anybody and it's true.  I'll ramble about whatever, whoever and whenever I like because that's what I have been taught. To speak up to the things that bother you.

I know what you are wondering at this exact moment. You are wondering when will she start her story already? I wanna know why is she mad at google. I know you all just care too much about me so here goes.

I am currently watching this TV show called Grey's Anatomy. If you watch the show, you know how it ruins your life in a good way. If you don't, well, you should if that's you genre. Anyway, I really like this character in the show. We'll call him Mr. Handsome Face just to avoid spoilers. So I do what every normal sucker for middle aged celebrities would do. I googled Mr. Handsome Face.

Now, just listen to what the dearest google did to me.

I typed in his name, Mr. Handsome Face and Google thinks it's that know-it-all kid in the class who gets asked,

"Google, what is the name of the biggest star?"

Answers, "Sun is the largest star and also Mitochondria is the power house of the cell."

So Google suggests me it's crazy suggestions which were as follows;

Mr. Handsome Face death

Mr. Handsome Face death scene

Sitting on my computer chair, totally numb from any thought processes. I scream internally!

DEATH SCENE?? You are telling me that he dies?!
HOW AM I TO DIGEST THIS INFORMATION VIA GOOGLE SUGGESTIONS? WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU?

I put my freaking energy and feelings into this character and you.....just like that?

I am kind (no, I am mad pissed) of pissed at Google for this sudden revelation.

But anyway, I am very forgiving and a really nice person at heart so I might forgive Google for this really hurtful trick it played on me.
The bottom line is spoilers really make me mad. My mood will turn from 100 to 0 real quick if I stumble across a spoiler of my fav TV series or a movie or a book.

What about you? I'd love to hear your stories about your TV series/Movie/Book getting spoiled. Comment down below and we'll have a chat about it.

Until next time,
SL signs off.

P.S Google, what I said about not being afraid of anybody, yeah, no. Please don't delete my poor little blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment