115 Thoughts I Had Watching Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6 || TELLY THOUGHTS

, , No Comments
I just watched the leaked episode of Game of Thrones (Season 7, Episode 6). Now, normally I wouldn't do that, I mean come on! First off, I am a dedicated fan and secondly that's illegal bruv! But, here is my reason. My news feed was filled with spoilers! So many of them.

You know those people, who post something really random so you are reading this and suddenly the last sentence says, I am married to Jon Snow. And you are like whaaaaaat? You just spoiled it for me you idiot! My friend list on Facebook is filled with those people.

Anyway, DID I BLOODY MENTION I AM THRILLED AND SO MANY EMOTIONS I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE WITH Y'ALL?

Here are 115 thoughts I had while watching this super intense episode. (Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6)

1- Gendry is so cute! Just look at him all so pumped up!

2- Tormund and I have a similarity. We both suck at Geography.

3- "Smart people don't come up here, looking for the dead." HELL YEAH THEY DON'T! I WAS SHOUTING EVER SINCE THIS STUPID IDEA CAME TO MY JON'S MIND.

4- Gendry's little rant is also v cute imo.

5. Awwwww.. remembering Ned Stark for the great person he was. #FeministFather

6. Oh, didn't expect that.

7. "Beloved Joffery."

8. Arya has gotten a teeny tiny bit mean but I sort of agree but I also don't blame Sansa cos you know, a child?

9. Sansa is scared. I feel bad for her.

10. I need a friend like Tormund.

11. Damn right! He remembers! Brienne kicked him in the butt

12. Jon: "Can we please stop talking about me rising from the dead? I feel like I am stealing Undertaker's thunder."

13. "Even this Jon Snow"



14. I see a little smirk, Tyrion.

15. I LOVE TYRION.

16. "Jon Snow isn't in love with me." Ohhhh..........but he is in our minds and our hearts and our fanfictions and maybe maybe in reality?

17. Can I please marry Tyrion?

18. Dany needs to stop doubting Tyrion. I mean, he's on her side.

19. She's determined about the throne. You can't stop her.

20. All this snow is making me feel so cold even though it's 40 degrees here.

21. Okay, what is it?

22. Who is it??

23. A wolf? A bear?

24. OMG HE'S COMING!

25. holy shit!

26. I know it's not the right time but the fire sword is so cool.

27. Omg, Hound is having a bit crisis with the fire.

28. Wait, so he's completely alright? After getting bitten by a fudging bear? Lord of light must be something or maybe it's that flask.

29. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU ASK LITTLE BLOODING EVIL FINGER FOR ADVICE?? Now, you really are stupid, Sansa. Offence and everything intended.

30. Look at him. Ugh! his stupid mastermind.

31. What the hell is he suggesting her? Killl Arya???

32. Jorah deserves happiness to be honest.

33. Why is Jon particularly looking 100 times handsome in this episode?

34. Omg, look at the walkers..walking. Why am I scared???!

35. Shit! They just saw the fire.

36. OMG!!

37. YAAAAAAAAS JON! ILY!

38. OH no!

39. Okay, this one it is. Take him with you and show those people.

40. What the fuck? This blood curdling scream is actually pretty funny and really creepy!

41. EWWW! WHAT IS THAT?

42. Omg, that scream was an indication.

43. Jon, they are coming. Please ffs run!

44. My hands are shaking. Jon's expression was screaming fear and worry.

45. Gendry please please don't get killed on the way. I hope Dany comes.

46. OMG THEY ARE TOO MANY. I CAN'T FEEL MY HANDS.

47. I AM SCARED FOR THEM. THEY ARE ALL MY FAV. I WANNA CRY!

48. hOLY SH!T!

49. The icing broke so that's something good right?

50. They are in the middle. OH MY GOD!

51. Why do I feel like Gendry will get killed?

52. I can't even begin to describe the fear I have in my heart. I KNOW IT'S FICTION I AM JUST..

53. Thank God! He's here!

54. Aw man! He died!!

55. Dany please please please!

56. I really want Jon Snow to be the one who kills The Night King.

57. LOL I Love Hound's sass.

58. Wait what? She's sending Brienne away?

59. "I am not a child."
     "You are behaving like one."

60. WHY IS SHE SENDING HER?

61. oKAY, IS IT A GENIUNE INVITATION FROM CERSIE COS DANY IS HEADING SOMEWHERE?

62. I hope it's one of those moments where you think she's heading towards King's Landing but there she is. Dany to the rescue.

63. What the hell, Hound? No time to play! You don't tame them you idiot!

64. He needs to stop. I am bloody worried.

65. There you go!

66. SHIT!

67. GET THEM GUYS! KILL THEM ALL. YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS AND SUPPORT AND LOVE.

68. THERE. ARE. TOO. MANY. OF. THESE.

69. Someone throw a dagger in The Night King's direction.

70. SOMEONE SAVE TORMUND'S ASS.

71. No no no no nonononon

72. Finally! Thank you.

73. Omg Jon looking this helpless. I feel a sudden deja vu.

74. I am so scared guys. I am not lying. I want to cry and get there and hug them.

75. OH MY GOD OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S DANY TARGARYERN. SHIT SHIT SHIT WITH HER THREE BLOODY DRAGONS I'M SUDDENLY PUMPED!

76. THIS MUSIC BRINGS BACK MY POOR SOUL TO LIFE.

77. YAAAAAAS KILL EM ALL QUEEEEEN! ILY

78. She looks beautiful! Someone has done proper everything.

79. Come on JON NO TIME TO BECOME THE HERO.

80. OH SHIT, I SMELL SHIT.

81. JON PLEASEEEEEEE!

82. Dany is worried. AWW.

83. NO SHIT!

84. OMG THE DRAGON GOT HIT.?!!@?!

85. That's fudged up! How dare you! You heartless b!tch.

86. Jon's pumped!

87. Wtf will you stop giving him these stupid arrows??

88. JON NO!!! NO ! NO! NOPE NOPE NOPE BLOODY NO

89. Where is the other dragon? How many were killed?

90. IF only you guys believed him.

91. HE'S ALIVE AND OMG I WANNA GRAB HIS HAND.

92. Mind yo business you idiots! Please!

93. He's a fighter. I love him.

94. OML JESUS??

95. UNCLE BENJY??! OMG

96. COME WITH HIM PLEASE UGH WHY DO NICE PEOPLE SACRIFICE??

97. They got him.

98. Omg, Dany is waiting for Jon. Can I cry?

99. HE'S BACK! OMG BACK AGAIN STEALING UNDERTAKER'S THUNDER.

100. YAA UNDRESS HIM SO WE ALL CAN SWOON.

101. Those are some really deep cuts. Ouch!

102. Yess. That's what Arya is, faceless.

103. Okay, that is pretty intense. I am actually creeped out by Arya.

104. WHAT IS THAT??? I CAN SEE MY FEELS EVERYWHERE. IT'S DANY AND JON.

105. SHES CRYING.

106. SHE LOOKS SO PRECIOUS.

107. OMG HE JUST HELD HER HAND. OMG OMG OMG OMG #OMG

108. #DREAMTEAM

109. THANK YOU DANY??

110. I AM GOING TO CRY NOW.

111. KNEE BENDED GUYS!

112. #FEELS!

113. "You should get some rest."
      *Jon shuts his eyes like a baby.*

114. THE DRAGON TURNED! OMG


115. We are fucked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment