57 Thoughts I Had Watching Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 5 Eastwatch || TELLY THOUGHTS

, , No Comments
Hiii,

I am back again with another blog post about fav TV series ever. I just finished watching episode five, Eastwatch and boy it was awesome!

Here are 57 thoughts I had while watching the episode.

1- Look Jaime and Bronn finally made it!

2. Somebody get Bronn his fooking castle!

3. "You are not my queen." Oh man! Not the best move by Lord Tarly.

4. Dudeeee..talk about loyalties.


5. Did I mention I love Tyrion?

6. Oh no! Burning aLIVE??? Nooo DICKON!

7. Shoot! There's the Darcarys word again. Makes the hair on my arm erect.

8. Honestly people saying Dany is becoming the mad queen, well? You can't ask for the throne nicely now, can you?

9. Aw man, Cersie is in sort of shock by the Olenna confession

10. Damn, she was a mastermind, I tell you.

11. Cersie and her brain.

12. Omg, I'd literally pee my pants if a dragon just approached me like this. Maybe because I am not a Targaryen? ;)

 13. Omg, he gonna pat the dragon cos you know.

14. HE'S SHAKING OMG BLESS JON!

15. Jon needs a spa time. A little mani-pedi.


 16. Sooo, the dragon recognized him. Yo dude, you're my cousin.


17. lmao! Dany is in shock like bish whaaaaaaat?


18. Oh snap! It's Jorah BACK WITH THE CURE. Let me just grab few tissues real quick.

19. Awwwwwwww

20. Old friend.... boy you still in the friendzone.

21. There we have, crazy raven boy again.

22. Sam is literally done with these maester sh!t.

23. Two of my fav people together. Varys and Tyrion.

24. Omg, JON KNOWS THAT ARYA AND BRANN ARE ALIVE. WHEN IS THE REUNION OMG??!

25. Did anyone else notice the look of concern Dany had when Jon mentioned to go towards the wall or was it just my mind playing with me?

26. I like Sansa for the first time ever.

27. Okay, maybe not if what Arya says is the truth.

28. Ser Davos is the coolest. No argument.

29. Omg, this bit.

30. Jaime and Tyrion.

31. OMG TYRION IS GETTING EMO IM SAD. HELP!

32. AYYY IT'S GENDRY!!!!

33. Damn dude! Nice hair cut.

34. LMAO he just wants to get out of here. He looks so pumped!

35. That's a heavy weapon dude.

36. Oh god, the gaurds are gonna catch them?

37. There you have Ser Davos. Saving dumb asses since 1999.

38. Stupid Lannister gaurds!



39. Oh snap! She's preggo..again. Should I be happy or sad or cringe or what?

40. Ser Davos: Keep your DNA history to yourself alright?
      Gendry: *blurts everything to the first person he sees*

41. Aww yeah! DOES THAT MEANS HE'S GONNA MEET ARYA???

42. Jon approves!

43. Aw man, Jorah got interrupted. He was about to confess to the dragon gurl.

44. Farewell guys, be back soon. xoxo

45. I CAN SEE DANY'S HEART SKIPPED A BEAT YOU GUYS YOU CANT JUST IGNORE THE WAY SHES LOOKING AT JON

46. What is that? feels feels feels everywhere.

47. That's a lot of steps dude!

48. DID GILLY JUST MENTION Rhaegar?

49. SAM'S MINI RANT FTW!!

50. He read and steal good ol stuff.

51. Where are they going??? I hope Winterfell?? Let us all gather there live like a happy fam.

52. Shady Peter. I don't like  this man.

53. What is that?

54. Oh snap! It's the raven Sansa was forced to write guys! Now Arya gonna think bad about Sansa.

55. Omg Hound and everybody gearing up towards the wall?? HELL YEAH!!

56. Good luck guys! Stay alive. lots of love. xx

57. WHERE THE NEXT EPI AT?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment