WHY DO GIRLS WEAR MAKE UP? || RAMBLE

, , No Comments
Hi everyone!

How are you? I hope you all are doing super well! I know I know ssh, I know that I didn't stick with my schedule which was posting a blog every Wednesday and Friday, God I am such a failure when it comes to routine management or stuff like that so apologies for that! I have decided a new schedule that is, every Monday and Friday/Saturday. I'll try to stick to that.

Anyway, so today I was bored and what I did? I took out my make up and started experimenting on my face, pretending I am a pro with millions of YouTube subscribers. Okay don't laugh at me please, I do that often. While going through my make up I was ranting in my heart about how expensive make up is like WHY??? Only if it weren't that expensive.

I don't really put much make up. I do love it but I am not used to it yet so most of the time I go natural. Point here is I see people who wear make up and again it doesn't bothers me, what bothers me is the fact other people commenting on their make up rather harshly. There are couple of things, let's break them down, shall we?

                                                   Girls wear make up to impress boys.
R.I.P Alan Rickman.
This makes me cringe so hard!
Like hi hello child, do you think we buy cosmetics from Coco Chanel, Mary Kay, Kat Von D to impress you all? Think twice. No actually thrice bruh, we wear make up because we like it. We don't spend $35 on lipstick to get y'all gleeful.

This also brings me to the people who comment on pictures of a woman's before and after picture of make up;

                                                     This is why I don't trust woman.
                                                      Deceiving men since ages ago


AS IF we crave for your attention and are dying to please you.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, INSERT THE NEXT SENTENCE WHICH IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED IN BOLD IN YOUR TINY HEAD;

WE DO NOT WEAR MAKE UP TO IMPRESS ANY OF YOU, WE WEAR MAKE UP BECAUSE WE LIKE IT. I ENJOY WEARING MAKE UP AND WHEN ANYONE TELLS ME OR ASKS ME WHO AM I TRYING TO IMPRESS? THE ANSWER IS MYSELF.

                         Honestly, it's a bit  annoying when people ask, who are you trying to impress?
                                                                      and I am like;


Makeup is false advertising
Funny because I am not a product and I am not trying to sell myself to you.
So please, don't assume unless you are 100% sure. LOL!

That's about it. Please, feel free to let me know your thoughts on this by commenting below.

Until then,
SL all blabbery signs off




0 comments:

Post a Comment